In this digital age, the rules are being re-written. Publishers, writers, composers and producers can now retain a lot more control and generate increased revenues from selling their own stuff.
In late 2005, the owners and managers of Decibel NYC Recordings and Harlem Station Recordings got together, pressed their IT department at Burken Productions to come up with a solution that would allow each label total control to manipulate and maintain their own catalog of offerings using a platform that would easily integrate with cPak 3.0 on which a lot of the labels deployments are running ontop of.
Audiobliss is our own community store, to push, promote, sell, market, pimp and flip our products and all benefit from the traffic effect.
Currently, Audiobliss carries the releases from the following record labels: Decibel NYC Recordings, Harlem Station Recordings, Bootietraxx Recordings, Big D Records 281, Digital Vinyl Downloads, Distant Drums Recordings, Decibel Records. More pertinent indie labels are added on a regular basis, so please check back again soon for an updated list of participating labels. If you would like your record label considered for listing here, please contact us directly with details about your imprint.
The Entire Staff
This app should display properly on your mobile device in portraint or landscape mode. If you hare having problems viewing any part of this app, please refresh your display.
Save App To Your Home Screen [IOS]
1) Hit the Share button: it's the icon in the middle at the bottom of the page. It represents a page with an arrow coming out of it.
2) You'll see nine icons, three rows of three. The middle icon in the middle row will be the favicon of the site you are on. Underneath is the message 'Add to Home Screen'. Hit this icon.
3) This takes you through to the Add to Home page. You'll see the site favicon on the lefthand side, and a text field to the right. This picks out the first few letters of the site's description, and the contents of the field will be used on your phone- or tablet's home screen as the description. Use your keyboard to change the name to AUDIOBLISS
4) When you are happy with the description click 'Add', in the top righthand corner of the screen.
5) Now when you go to your iPhone- or iPad's homescreens you'll see your chosen site's bookmark. By defualt it will appear as the final icon in all of your home pages. To move it, hold down on the icon until all the icons on your home pages start jumping around with black crosses on their top lefthand corners. Then whilst still holding down drag the icon to the position you would like it to take, and release.
6) To delete your bookmark hold down on the icon until the crosses appear and tap the cross. You'll be asked if you are sure you want to delete the bookmark - hit delete and it will disappear.
Save App To Home Screen [ANDROID]
Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut (in this case, enter AUDIOBLISS) and then it will be added to your home screen. The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like.
How to get Support:
Currently as the site is being tested and fully implemented, support may not be available all the time. We apologize for any inconvenience but we will do do our best to get to your support issue and address it adequately. We appreciate your cooperation.
Please send all support issues to support [at] audiobliss.com
You can use the contact form available on this web site to properly categorize and route any issue that you may have. From the top menu, select [CONTACT US] and use the form provided to send us your email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Our site provides a comprehensive set of frequently asked questions. They were compiled to make it easier and quick for you to find available answers to some of the more common issues that you may have. Take a look at the list of questions and answers in the FAQ before emailing our support department.
To access the FAQ, from the menu above, click on [FAQ]
Audiobliss will not sell your account information. We have a zero tolerance policy on spamming. We hate it. You hate it. So you will only receive an email from us. And, only as often as you request.